Conditions & Treatment Programs
Got a question?
Click here to email us.
Adult - Cardiovascular Disease and Disorders
Cardiovascular diseases or disorders affect the heart and the blood vessels (veins and arteries) that carry oxygen to and from heart. Caused by various factors such as smoking, unhealthy diet, alcohol and a sedentary lifestyle, cardiovascular disease can lead to the following conditions:
- Heart failure
- Status /post surgery: i.e. bypass and other
- Lymphatic disorders
The Health in Motion approach
Medical treatment for cardiovascular disease generally involves medication and, in severe cases, surgery. At Health In Motion we take a holistic and team-based approach that addresses all aspects of your health. Depending on your particular condition, we may recommend that you see the following therapists:
- Homeopath to improve function in the cardiovascular system and stimulate normal processes in the body
- Nutritionist to balance the diet and eliminate foods which can lead to blockage of the arteries and increase hypertension.
- Herbalist to stimulate the immune system and improve blood circulation
- Kinesiologist to address a sedentary life style by building a functional exercise program which include elements of daily activities
Our cardiovascular disease and disorders program consists of 14 treatment appointments a month, with the number of months required varying according to the patient’s needs. During the duration of your program, we offer unlimited consultation by email and phone with any of your team therapists.
For more details about this program please call us at 416 250 1904 or send an email to email@example.com.