Conditions & Treatment Programs
Got a question?
Click here to email us.
Adult - Women’s (Gynaecological) Disorders
Gynaecological disorders can cause great pain and discomfort, making it difficult for women to function normally in their daily lives. While medications such as pain killers are an easily available option, their adverse side effects can compromise a woman’s health. When these drugs are taken during pregnancy, their side effects can also be harmful to the child.
Gynaecological disorders include the following conditions:
- Painful menstrual period
- Pre menopausal syndrome
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Urinary tract infections
- Pelvic pain during pregnancy
- Back pain during pregnancy
The Health in Motion approach
We offer natural and effective ways of treating these conditions. Based on a comprehensive clinical history and a complete understanding of the condition, we develop a course of treatment aimed at curing the disorder and not merely alleviating the symptoms. Depending on each patient’s condition and needs, the treatment program may include sessions with the following therapists:
- Homeopath to help the body respond properly to the disorder and to stimulate the immune system
- Nutritionist to balance food intake and ensure a diet appropriate to your particular disorder. In some cases food can trigger inflammation, therefore we need to choose foods that are nutritious, anti-inflammatory, and light for easy digestion.
- Herbalist to help reduce inflammation and restore proper processes in the body. The right combination of herbs also stimulates the immune system to fight disease.
- Osteopath to apply non-intrusive and gentle hands-on treatment that enhances proper blood and fluid flow to the affected system of organs or bone. This restores and normalizes processes in the tissues and organs.
Our gynaecological disorders program consists of nine to 13 treatment hours a month, with the number of months required varying according to the patient’s needs. During the duration of your program, we offer unlimited consultation by email and phone with any of your team therapists.
For more details about this program please call us at 416 250 1904 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.